Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet our Sponsor: Laura Pilcher, Pilcher Media

My name is Laura Pilcher and I am a PR and Marketing Professional, known for my creativity, efficiency, professionalism and dependability. With an B.A. in English, Graphic Design, an MBA in progress and over nine years of experience, I've worked in the book publishing industry at Andrews McMeel Publishing, at St. Martin's Press in NYC, in the music industry at Musicorp, a Fender Musical Instruments Company, and in the education industry. Pilcher Media offers professional marketing and publicity promotions paired with premium designs for maximum visibility including web design, print design, brand identity, and public relations.

Pilcher Media began in 2008 with a desire to help my fellow entrepreneurs and other professionals have more visibility in the public eye. I wanted to help them reach their audience with high end design that really speaks their style. With a growing list of industry contacts and a constant drive to stay current on new techniques and innovations, Pilcher Media was the perfect avenue to feed my creative cravings and at the same time support all my old, new, and soon-to-be friends.

A true professional, I have a deep respect for the time and skill it takes to create a successful business. I can be relied on for top-notch designs and in a timely, professional manner. I'm especially fond of helping nonprofit's, so please ask me about special packages and deals for charitable organizations.

On a more personal note, when not working, you'll find me playing piano, writing, reading, volunteering, playing with my rescue dogs and cats (Jasper, Casper, Pepe, Punkey, and Monkey), and spending time with family and friends. 

You can follow me for news related to entrepreneurship, design, marketing, public relations and even inspirational quotes on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WordPress blog. Please visit my website at
www.pilchermedia.com for more information. Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Pilcher Media!


1. What is your favorite cupcake? Pumpkin Spice with Cream Cheese frosting
2. Favorite Lionel Richie song: Stuck On You
3. You're baking on Cupcake Wars on The Food Network and you can only choose a pirate or a ninja for an assistant.  Who is your helper? A ninja for agility, speed and to kick some a** if my competitor gets in the way! 
4. What was the last thing you baked in the kitchen? Winter Spice Scones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors Needed

New Poster 2021

 New Poster is out! Thanks to Hazel Rider for her help!