Judy M. Papadimitriou, Executive Chef and Director of Production has over 20 years experience in management and production baking at prestigious hotels; among them Kiawah Island Inn and Resort, The Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee, and The Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. She managed the opening of Southern Market in Myrtle Beach, SC and taught at Johnson & Wales University in Rhode Island from which she also graduated. Executive Pastry Chef "JudyPop" has been in charge of production at the Charleston Cookie Company since its opening in 2003.
Charleston Cookie Company bakes true Charleston goodies: cookies, brownies and pralines for gifts for friends, business associates - or yourself! Cookies and brownies are baked-to-order for retail and wholesale trade. Also, unbaked frozen are avaible for sale to hotels and caterers. Located at 1750 Signal Point Road, Charleston, SC 29412, visit Charleston Cookie Company! Hours are Monday - Friday 8 PM - 5 PM. For orders and inquiries, call (843) 762-4185, or visit online at www.charlestoncookie.com or www.facebook.com/CharlestonCookieCo.
1. Favorite Lionel Richie song: All Night Long
2. What is your favorite food term/phrase to say? Sexy
3. What was the first thing you ever baked in the kitchen? Sour Cream Pound Cake
4. Favorite food celebrity: Julia Childs
5. Kitchen tool to recommend to bakers: Plastic Scrapper
6. You are a guest chef on a program demonstrate how to bake something, what recipe would you share? Raspberry Chess Tart