Hello, my name is Brigitte Taylor - owner of Brigitte's Bakery where everything is prepared homemade from scratch and all Gluten Free. After being diagnosed with Celiac Disease eight years ago, I found it hard to find freshly baked Gluten Free treats and created Brigitte's Bakery.
I recently relocated my business from Raleigh, North Carolina to the Charleston area and am looking forward to participating in Cupcake Camp Charleston. To learn more please visit www.brigittesbakery.com.
1. What are your favorite ingredients to use? Madagascar vanilla
2. Celebrity chef you'd like to work with:Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss
3. Cupcake you are best known for: Red Velvet
4. What was the first thing you've ever baked? Sugar Cookies
5. What do you look forward to at Cupcake Camp Charleston this year? Meeting new people and introducing my Gluten Free cupcakes to the Charleston area.
New Poster is out! Thanks to Hazel Rider for her help!
Warrior Surf Foundation is this year's charity for Cupcake Camp Charleston. Warrior Surf Foundation is a Veteran operated non-p...
Cupcake Camp Charleston is making a few changes to accommodate 2021 as we ease back into Better Than Normal :). We thank you in advance for ...