Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Meet One of Our Bakers, Tess Smith


I'm a SC Native who moved to Charleston from Rock Hill 5 years ago.  I have three children and I'm a Registered Dental Hygienist.  I love the outdoors, history and I'm an avid USC Gamecock!!!

1. What are your favorite ingredients to use? My favorite ingredients are all the fun toppings and decorations.  Making cupcakes yummy and pretty are important!
2. Celebrity chef you'd like to work with: I would love to work with Paula Deen.  She is the best!
3. Cupcake you are best known for: I'm known for my red velvet and peanut butter cup cupcakes.  Everyone always request them!
4. What was the first thing you've ever baked? My first baked item was my daughter's first birthday cake.  She is 23 now.  Everyone couldn't believe I made it and it made me want to improve and learn more about baking.
5. What do you look forward to at Cupcake Camp Charleston this year? I'm so excited to introduce some of my new flavors at Cupcake Camp.  It's my first year and I'm excited that proceeds will go to the CF Foundation, which is near and dear to my heart. My oldest has CF.  Watch out!! Here I come!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors Needed

New Poster 2021

 New Poster is out! Thanks to Hazel Rider for her help!