Saturday, September 17, 2011

Meet Our Sponsor: Jeff MacKey Media Services

Jeff MacKey Media Services was formed in 2010 after several years of video editing/post-production.  Additionally, I teach post-production courses at Trident Technical College and serve as the Finishing Editor on ABC's 'Born to Explore.'  I have a film degree from Trident Tech, along with a Bachelor's in English from Cal-State Fullerton.  I have also been a musician for most of my life, including my work with Writ on Water and either/orwell.  JMMS provides a variety of media services, including video editing/post-production, videography, audio, internet and graphics.  For more information, please visit us at:  http://newmythictake.com/jeff.html or call 843.810.5164.


1. What is your favorite cupcake?  Poor man's cupcake
2. Favorite Lionel Richie song:  All Night Long
3. You're baking on Cupcake Wars on The Food Network and you can only choose a pirate or a ninja for an assistant.  Who is your helper?  Ninja.  Pirates aren't trustworthy.
4. What was the last thing you baked in the kitchen?  I don't remember...a birthday cake for my mom when I was about 11?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors Needed

New Poster 2021

 New Poster is out! Thanks to Hazel Rider for her help!