Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meet One of Our Bakers, Petra Sorelova!

Hi everybody! My name is Petra Sorelova and I am originally from the Czech Republic. Missing Europe’s finest pastries and breads, I have decided to share some family traditions. Anything from strudels, pies, cupcakes and cakes, to breads and other pastries…you name it, I’ll bake it! Forget your passport--with me A Piece of Europe is right around the corner!

1. What are your favorite ingredients to use? Lemon!

2. Celebrity chef you'd like to work with: Guy Fieri, Robert Irvine and Bobby Flay! 

3. Cupcake you are best known for: Chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling and double chocolate frosting, Snickers cake..and on  another note, feta, spinach, roasted tomatoes quiche and cheddar bacon bread!

4. What was the first thing you've ever baked? Probably Christmas cookies with my mommy a long, long time ago...far, far away.

5. What do you look forward to at Cupcake Camp Charleston this year? It's my first year, I am looking forward to EVERYTHING!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors Needed

New Poster 2021

 New Poster is out! Thanks to Hazel Rider for her help!